The Old Carey Cricket Club is over 60 years old and has a rich history of success. The club is a part of the Carey Grammar Community and a member of the Old Carey Grammarians Association.
The Old Carey Cricket club is based in Bulleen, Melbourne and has three Turf cricket teams in the Eastern Cricket Association and one Turf one day team competing in the MCC Club XI.
- First XI side competes in Dunstan Shield
- Second XI side competes in C Turf
- Third XI side competes in D Turf
- Fourth XI side competes in MCC Club Div 3
Our home grounds are situated at the Carey Sporting complex and our facilities rate as one of the best Cricket and Sports Facilities in the Country.
Set on 14 hectares in Bulleen, complex has 5 ovals that includes 4 Turf Cricket Grounds and 1 Soccer Oval. In addition to some of the best prepared grounds in Australia, the club also has access to:
- 10 Turf Training Wickets
- 10 Synthetic Training Wickets
- 1 All Purpose Oval with Synethic Wicket
- Indoor Gymnasium with two netball/basketball courts
- 25-metre eight-lane heated swimming pool
All new players are always welcome and you do not have to have attended Carey Grammar to be a part of our Club. No matter what your level of ability Old Carey has a team that caters for you.
The club trains on both synthetic and turf wickets each Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6.00pm.
The Old Carey Cricket Club welcomes families to bring their pets to enjoy our magnificent grounds and facilities. We encourage a ‘more dogs the better’ approach and provide an inclusive environment to all pets.